Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Handstands and Underpants

When the princess stops talking for more than 30 seconds it almost always means her brain has gone into overdrive and I need to prepare myself to answer almost anything.

"Mom, is heaven invisible and the people in heaven are invisible except to each other?"

Yep, there it was. She had been staring out the window looking at the clouds and wondering which one her grandmother owned and then decided that heaven must be invisible. I attempted to answer the question that has no real answer and all my words must have sent her back into la la land because the next thing she said was,

"Mom, in heaven will I be able to wear a skirt and do a handstand without anyone seeing my underwear?"

Now, that is important stuff, because she is one princess that hates wearing shorts under her skirt because invariably she does always end up on her head.

No comments: