Egg Hunting actually started last week with the annual Garner Egg Hunt. Nothing like a little egg hunting and hot dogs to kick the week off! I know it looks like she is off like super lightning, but in truth she is checking out the eggscape with her normal caution. I forget the egg limit, but let's just say the princess didn't hit her limit. I was helping Little Man, but I heard that Bryan was taking eggs out of his kid's buckets and dropping them for her and they were still getting snapped up by other kids! All that really matters though is that she had the best time EVER!
Then we followed up the next week with the yearly pilgrimage (it's right down the road) to Suzy's church to run crazy for 5 minutes picking up eggs. This is the normal egg hunting pose...arms crossed studying the field. The princess would stand in the middle of 20 eggs, pick one up, shake it, and then move on to another spot, forgetting the other 19 eggs !
We tried to take a few pictures of the kids together and this is what we got when we asked Little Man to stand next to the Princess! He loves him some big sister!
This was the first picture I snapped Easter morning. This kid is so photogenic, that I could have stopped after the first shot.
And then when you add Little Man into the mix it takes lots of pictures to come up with one that has two children looking at you and looking somewhat interested in what is happening! Didn't happen!
We also got in some egg dyeing and a bunch of egg hunts in our own yard, but you'll just have to draw those pictures in your head! Happy Easter folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment