We made the rounds this year between Fall Festivals, Trunk or Treats and some actual Trick or Treating! The princess came up with an awesome idea for a costume this year which I casually dismissed thinking there was no way to make it happen, but then later revisited the idea and we actually made a pretty cool costume this year. But, the costume was next to impossible to walk in so she came up with some other fun ideas for the Fall Festivals. On Saturday she made herself up as a teacher (which I got no pictures of) and then on Sunday she dressed her American Girl doll exactly like her and they went as twins! And the on Wednesday we revealed the blue raspberry ICEE! I love her creativity and I'm glad that this year we were able to make it happen. Doug did an awesome job of drawing the ICEE letters and then the princess and I got it colored!
This is my favorite stop every year!
No comments:
Post a Comment