Today the Princess started her fifth season of basketball. We are hoping that this season will last longer than the two games we managed last year before fracturing her wrist. I don't have any pictures yet because this year her Dad AND I are coaching her team. This is a whole new experience. I don't know if today is a good indicator or not, but she managed to net two buckets which is about a seasons worth for her. Hopefully we will get a chance to take some pictures before it's all over. But I thought I would leave you with a few from seasons past.
This is where it all started. I love the missing teeth!
This was last season before the arm broke.
This was either 2nd or 3rd grade, I'm not sure which one.
This girl looks lovely no matter what she is doing. Yep, I'm biased.
No comments:
Post a Comment