Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Accessorize

For some reason the princess has taken to this idea of accessorizing her outfit. As is the norm around here I have NO IDEA where she learned this. Tonight I told her that we were heading up the street to dine at the local cafeteria since Dad was busy playing tennis and Mom was in serious need of a grocery store visit. At the time I told her I was ready to walk out the door, purse in hand. She had other ideas. She disappeared into her room with a promise to be right back. Five minutes later when I was tired of surfing the Internet I went back to check on her. She sat in her floor in a black dress surrounded by her entire "accessory drawer." For our quick dinner out she had added...

A necklace with beads of many colors....
 

A bracelet and purse....
 

"Dress" flops...
 


Throw in some fantastic green sunglasses and you've got the perfect ensemble to hang out with the over 65 crowd at the cafeteria!!
 

No comments: