You know how it is when life seems to be moving along at a comfortable pace and things seem to be normal and good. And then out of the blue things change. When least expected, when you aren’t even looking for it. When you’re not even sure you’re ready for change. We’ve been on a special journey in our home the last 4 months. One that we decided we needed to journey alone (except for a few special friends)…at least until now.
On July 1st I sat at work all alone, which is very odd for a Wednesday morning. Usually things are bustling, but it was just me and the spiders who lover our corners. I stopped to check my e-mail and was floored by what I read. A friend who I hadn’t really talked to in a long time needed some help. I wandered around the office all alone and tried to discern how to respond to her e-mail. The best I could come up with was that we (Doug and I) would spend some time considering her request and get back to her. The next two weeks Doug and I mulled things over, prayed, and talked with friends. What we finally decided was that God must have had a very important reason for dropping this into our laps out of the blue.
There’s more to the story, but that will have to wait until later. But, before I go let me introduce Little Man…Princesses little brother. Born Thursday 10/29 at 7:41 a.m. 7 lbs 4 ounces and probably soon to be the king of our home!


2 comments:
Oh GOD is sooo GOOD!!! Well after I finished my sobbing, I am praising God whom ALL things flow. What an awesome story of God's timing, just when you think you're finished with this subject and paint the nursery....God shows up. I am praying for you all! PLEASE keep us updated so you don't receive 100 phone calls. ;) I am trying my best to resist calling you.
Loving you all and thanking God we will get to be a small part of this special journey!
Wendy (& Bryan)
Tears of joy. Tears of joy.
Post a Comment