Saturday, October 23, 2010

Balloon Festival 2010

Yesterday we made the trek to the annual Balloon Festival. There were supposedly over 50 hot air balloons there, but I didn't actually stop to count each one. It's a 3 days competition and we got to see the first day. We took the princess out of school early which made it a grand adventure, with only one slight blemish. We stopped on the way out of town and got her flu shot!

There were huge hills to climb and roll around on. Several times during the day I would ask, "Where's my kid?" The answer every time was, "She's rolling in the hay!"



The always obligatory inflatables!


Little Man took his turn, but it turned out to be a little much for him!


There were best friends....


...and make your own snow cones....


...several pile on moments... (I won't post the pictures that involved Wendy and I on the bottom of the pile!)


....and of course balloons!!












No comments: