Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fun

It seems we did less egg hunting than normal this year, but I think it was because Easter and princesses birthday were separated by a whole month this year. But we did manage to get in one rainy day egg hunt and then wake to a GORGEOUS Easter Sunday!

She's trying to knock out the youth pastor in the tank...

Every year her Easter dress has always come from my mother and at some point last week I and then later she realized that a new dress would not be coming this year so we took off one night and did some girl shopping!

And as is true to form the princess couldn't wait to put on her new Easter dress. I can remember the new Easter dresses I had as a kid and I was never very excited about a new dress to put on. I'm so glad that my girl LOVES her new dresses.

She picked out this dress because it looks like a butterfly!


The necklace she is wearing belonged to my Mom and it brings tears to my eyes just to type those words.





It's hard to take pictures with a wiggly little boy, but we managed one or two!

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Them are some legs that don't quit. I literally cannot see where they stop.