Saturday, May 7, 2011

Party in Heaven

It's been a while since I've blogged about the random conversations the princess and I have in our car time, but lately she's been giving me way too much to hold onto.

Early this week one of my closest friends lost her Mom rather suddenly. And both my kids and my husband get big kudos for being capable and willing to let me leave on a moments notice. I returned home Tuesday afternoon so I was able to resume my school delivery duties on Wednesday. On our way to school the princess asked me if my friend's Mom believed in Jesus. I told her that I was pretty sure she did and with no hesitation she said, "Well then she's having a party with Grandmommy right now." It was a thought that I never had, but she was quick to jump on it! I love how her mind and heart always goes to the cool part of things instead of the bad parts.

No comments: