Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Flying Slide

There's a new playground in town that is technically not finished and technically not open yet, but the caution tape was all rolled up in one corner so we declared it open the other night. It is definitely not finished because there are a few holes and it's still sitting on a concrete slab, but it is an awesome playground. It's handicapped accessible and it is made for 2 years through 12 years old so it has something for everybody. The kids had a great time and the princess was begging to go back the next night. I hope that soon they actually finish it so we can really enjoy it.

I think this girl is going to be one of those lucky people that is photogenic...doesn't matter what she's wearing, what she's doing, or how much wind is blowing, she still looks cute! No I'm not biased! :)




This slide is awesome. It moves so fast. I lost all the skin on my elbow trying to keep little man and I from shooting off it like rockets!








No comments: