This was the beginning of our journey. Princess Azalea
Then we met Karen.
Patina
Low Tide was hanging out in a restaurant.
See that little tiny dot above her shoulder?
Well here she is and her name is Scales of Justice
Mei Madeline fell victim to Hurricane Irene so we substituted our own mermaid!
Lola
Flight was way off the path, but we managed to see her at the last minute.
Mujeres del mar
We couldn't find the name of this bathing beauty, but she was hanging out with Definitely Downtown in the monkey grass.
And our final sighting was Definitely Downtown.
By the time we got here, we had some pretty tired little people. I'm so glad that the princess didn't know at the time that there were actually 89 mermaids to be found. I'm pretty sure she and I will be going back to hunt them all down at some point!
No comments:
Post a Comment