Sunday, October 23, 2011

How my day started!

You would think that on Sundays there should be a standing rule that kids must sleep at least past six a.m. It is basically cruel and unusual punishment to hear those little feet while it is still dark out on a Sunday.

But, this morning my day started with the youngest deciding he needed his music turned and his blanket arranged in that perfect sleeping position before he would concede to a few more minutes of sleep.

Then just as I had fallen back into that wonderful world of snooziery, I got that sense of little feet. And there was the princess.

Princess: Mama, I think I had an accident.

Me: Change your clothes and get on your Dad's side of the bed. (Dad was on his way to work)

Princess: Okay, but Mama are spirits real?

Hello 6:05 on a Sunday! Can anyone tell Halloween is in the air?

No comments: