Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spokey Woods

There are ads all over town for haunted houses and the Princess seems to think it would be a good idea for us to take her to one! I'm not sure where she is getting her ideas about what a haunted house really is, but we can't seem to convince her that after a trip through the haunted house she would probably be sleeping with us for the rest of her life. This is the girl that screams when a spider crawls across the garage floor.

After her last attempt today she decided that she was going to make her own haunted house. Doug and I were outside doing some yard work with Little Man and when we came in we found "Spokey Woods" on our fridge!

We had to wait in line for our turn and then the nightmare started with being shot with Little Man's new Mater cannon, then we found giant "spiders" on the furniture. Once we made it around the sofa we were attacked by a chain saw (cut from orange paper), then a vampire jumped at us in an attempt to suck our blood, and finally we were shot again this time by a paper orange gun! More blood for the vampire I guess!

Needless to say by the time we finished the haunted house we were beyond scared, we were dead! I don't know where this girl gets her imagination, but I absolutely love it!

No comments: