I'm a little bit behind in getting this onto the blog, but a few weeks ago Doug and the princess headed to the mountains for a little day out of school fun! I'm glad they went because the way this winter is going it will be the only snow any of us see!
I'm so not the spur of the moment sort. I need to plan, pack, map it out. Thankfully Doug is the exact opposite and he can get an idea and then just run with it. And I love that he is teaching the princess that this is the way to go. They (not me) packed their bags, hopped into the car on a Sunday morning with no plans, just a destination, and returned Monday afternoon both excited about their time away. I'm sure once Little Man gets a big bigger I will have to adapt to this spur of the moment stuff, but for now I'm happy to hang out at home while they go galavanting who knows where!
This is the first time a winter coat has been put on that I remember. Thankfully it's big enough to carry into next winter because it is still going to be "like new"
No comments:
Post a Comment