Sunday, March 31, 2013

Color Me Rad 5K

The princess and I ran (okay, we walked) the Color Me Rad 5K on Saturday.  It was lots and lots of fun.  It was a little cold getting ready to run, but once we got moving it was feeling good.  The race course was through the neighborhood that I grew up in so I got to show her my elementary and junior high school.  I had lots of stories to tell her about when I was a kid in the neighborhood and she graciously listened to them all and didn't act bored!

Pre-race with our neighbor Suzy.  
 Rocking the RAD sunglasses that would come in very handy in a few minutes!
 Pre-race we were all nice and clean and white.

 We are somewhere in this crowd, but the haze gives you and idea of how we got colored.
 Same people, totally different look!



No comments: