These were the 3 kids that Doug was to "chaperone." Kenny looks so happy to be with the girls for the day, but her class is very low on boys so they are pretty used to being on their own. Doug got to talk to him quite a bit which I think was cool of both of them.
Apparently there were a few guns behind the glass and a few in front! Total side note, but the other day one of the neighborhood kids got a new gun that cost a pretty penny. The princess heard about and looked at me and said (while flexing her biceps) I would never spend that much money on a gun because I got two guns right here. I haven't laughed that hard with her in a long time. It was so out of character for her that it was hysterical.
Hanging out at the History Museum
No comments:
Post a Comment