Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ride Again!

We took another family trip to Tweetsie this week and while the princess had a great day (her words) I think we are running on borrowed time as to how long she loves this place.  She had some bored moments, but thankfully they were sandwiched between fun moments so she seemed to forget them by day's end.

She is able to ride the Go Karts alone now which makes her feel like a grown up and she was excited that this year she is big enough to drive her brother!

 She has a love/hate relationship with the Ferris Wheel.  She only rode it once this trip and you can see she has a grip on my arm and it took about half the ride to get her to let go.  She loves the actual spinning around, but doesn't like the stop and hang while the ride gets loaded.

 This is her favorite ride by far.  I lost count of how many times she rode, but I know I had about half a dozen rides on it myself.
 All smiles in the hot sun!


No comments: