This weekend I was at the beach with all the great outlets so I decided to look for a bathing suit for my constantly growing child who outgrew all of last year's models! I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to quickly knock out a shopping item. Boy, was I wrong. Now, granted I did buy a bathing suit in the first store I went to, but the number of suits that had to eliminated because that were borderline inappropriate for a 5 year old was ridiculous. There was this one. I mean what 5 year old needs to have her neckline dive down somewhere between her breasts! And with my child's height that probably would have been somewhere down around her belly button. And then there was this other one that I can't find a link to that was cut so low in the back you were pretty much guaranteed to view her butt crack all the time. (Not that we don't see it every time she puts on a pair of pants, but....)
So, we ended up with this one and a second one that had the necessary bow and ruffles. The short-sleeved top is basically for our trip the beach so we don't have to spend a fortune in sunscreen!
I'm sure this is just the beginning...
No comments:
Post a Comment