Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rain

There has been one day in the last week where the sun showed it's bright face. That means that we are running thin on rainy day activities in our house. There have been hundreds of games of uno, a billion books read, multiple uses of glue, markers, crayons and scissors! So,today we finally had had enough. Not just the princess, but Mom too. So, out in the rain I sent her. I did send her in a raincoat and boats, but who I was kidding....she rode the tricycle up and down the driveway, jumped on the trampoline and played with her best friends. And then Daddy got involved and this is what happened.



Apparently she was walking through the puddles and Daddy suggested that she RUN through them. We dumped two good bootfuls of water out before she came in today. My next blog will probably be about how sick she is again!

No comments: