Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Hot Dog Burped

These were the words exclaimed loudly by the princess as we were leaving the Pumpkin Bash this year. I guess those are the sounds of a successful night. I could have titled this post "Starburst" though. At the Bash you pretty much get to select the candy that you want at each station. There were only a few that the selection was totally random. It became apparent after about 3 games that Starburst where the candy of choice. Why? Because Mom and Dad won't eat those. At least by the time we left that was her story. By the time she had scavenged almost every game for the Starburst we get to the last game where they picked the candy for her...and what did he randomly hand her...Starburst. My dream of a Reese's Halloween was blown to smithereens. If anybody needs a Starburst I believe they are all here at our house.

I'm very thankful every year when we can take this picture again. We have a picture from each Halloween with the princess and her great-gran!






I should probably give some well deserved credit to Aunt Sarah who whipped this costume out with only a 8 inch doll as her model. I don't think there's anything she can't do.





Searching for the not very elusive Starburst.


This is how it all ended! Out cold with Aunt Bekah.

No comments: