So, I introduce you to Mr. Unnamed. He does have an official name now, but he did go about 36 hours without one as the perfect one was mulled over. And it's a pretty cool name, but he will remain unnamed here because I haven't asked his Mom if I can put his name out into the cyberworld.
We lived vicariously through this labor with text messages. Dave the awesome Rutledge (as he is listed in my contacts on my phone) sent them out through-out the day, but it was still rather weird to be across the U.S. while my sis was giving birth. We had to finally put the princess to bed without knowing if she had a boy or girl cousin. Sometime after she had gone to bed we got another text..."I can see the head!" I relayed this to my husband thinking the princess was long asleep. But down the hall we hear..."Is it a boy's head or a girl's head?" She fell asleep before we figured that part out, but it turns out it was a very cute boy head!
Welcome to the world Mr. J.S.R.

No comments:
Post a Comment