A place to remember the musings of my child before she grows up!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Father/Daughter Dance V
Wow, is it possible that they have already been to five of these!! Every year I look back at these photos and I'm absolutely amazed at how she's grown!
My personal favorite....
She picked the pose out all by herself, should I be worried?
1 comment:
Aunt Sarah
said...
More than the va-va-voom pose, I think you should be worried about the one preceding. How does she already know the classic "I Know Something You Don't Know" look? At any rate, that will come in very handy when she begins performing as a belly dancer.
1 comment:
More than the va-va-voom pose, I think you should be worried about the one preceding. How does she already know the classic "I Know Something You Don't Know" look? At any rate, that will come in very handy when she begins performing as a belly dancer.
Post a Comment