Yesterday I had a few errands to run so I took the princess with me. She was all excited because she was going shopping with our awesome neighbor for the afternoon so she was the constant chatterbox. She talked non-stop for a good hour and a half. I just threw out a few uh-huhs and she was happy to just keep on chatting. As we were heading back home she began to to talk quieter and quieter. The number of words didn't stop they just got harder to hear. Finally, I told her I could no longer hear what she was saying. She was quick to assure me that she was not talking to me. As the words continued I got curious so I asked exactly who she was talking to.
Very matter of fact..."I'm talking to my feet!"
I guess she was welcoming her toes to the first day of flip-flops!
No comments:
Post a Comment