Friday, December 24, 2010

Ice Skating 101

I know the two people who read this blog that don't reside in our beautifully warm and sunny state will have a hard time believing this, but yesterday I took the princess for her first ice skating experience, and it was OUTSIDE!

This winter they built a very small ice skating rink outdoors downtown. When I say small think basketball court size..if that. But it was great for us! I went with the expectation she would last 15 minutes or so, but I had no idea it would be over 2 hours that we would spend outside skating in very tiny circles. The princess did great. The wall or my hand were her best friends, but there were a few moments where she let her guard down and went without either. I was very impressed and proud of her and I think she was one satisfied skating customer!









No comments: