Sunday, June 12, 2011
Siblings
One of the things my friends told me when we added Little Man to our family was that we would never have to endure all the sibling bickering because there was such an age difference and life stage between our kids. In many respects that has been true up to this point, but school is out and our two kids are spending entire days with each other. Last summer Little Man did little else, but lay around and drain a bottle on a regular basis, but this summer he is trying to submit his will on how things are going. So a few days ago, I found myself uttering those words that I dreamed might never happen between an 8 year old girl(especially one who can be kind to a rock) and a 19 month year old boy..."Don't hit your sister and you stop pushing your brother." And from the one who could speak I heard the expected reply, "Well he hit me first!" It has begun, there is much sibling love in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment