Wednesday, June 22, 2011
When Can I?
As usual I have no idea what sparked this conversation, but as we were out erranding the other day the princess asked me how old did she have to be to have a baby. I think in her head she figured there had to be an age limit like there is for driving or drinking. So, I took a deep breath and told her that her BODY would be going through some changes and it would be ready to have a baby in the next few years. She actually gasped when I told her that so I followed it up by telling her that she was free to wait until she like 28 to actually have a baby though. She audibly sighed and said thank goodness. And that made her Mom inwardly sigh because time is moving way too fast these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment