About a week ago the princess got an invitation to a sleep over for her best buddies birthday. In retrospect I probably should have hid the invitation until the day of the celebration because she is so excited she's about to explode. The day she got the invitation she made an initial packing list on her whiteboard. And then just to be safe she made a 2nd list on her other whiteboard. Just in case you can't read her handwriting, this is her list for a sleepover that will last less than 24 hours...
1. PJ's
2. Doll (Alexis)
3. PJ's for doll
4. Tooth/hair brush
5. Tooth/hair brush for doll (Don't ask me how she is going to brush her teeeth)
6. "T" Shirt
7. Shorts
8. Socks
9. doll shoes
10. draggy and blankey
11. BoBo Bunny (I think this is Alexis's comfort toy for sleeping)
12. Slippers (she makes it sound like she wears slippers in this house!)
13. Present
14. Panties (aka undies) (this is my personal favorite!)
15. Flip Flops
16. Sleeping Bag/Pillow
17. Sleeping Bag/Pillow for doll
18. Doll Clothes
So, there you have it. After making her list she came to me and ask me to read the list and cross out anything she didn't need and add anything she did need. I actually didn't take time to read it before she came barreling in the other night from outside to add toothpaste to her list because she had forgotten it!
I love her enthusiasm!

No comments:
Post a Comment