This weekend the Princess and her Daddy took on the Ghost Train at Tweetsie. I was actually surprised when Doug called and said she wanted to stay for the "scary stuff", but it sounds like it was worth it. We spent lots of time at Tweetsie this summer, but apparently they really change stuff up for Halloween.
On the drive up they made a short trip a little longer by winding around the parkway. I asked the Princess how it was and she said, "We stopped at EVERY place!" I had to laugh because I'm pretty sure I said that exact same thing as a kid.
The princess is showing off her photography skills here!
And these are the things that she runs from on a normal day!
A few weeks ago she said she wanted to move to the mountains. As soon as her Daddy gets wind of that we might be in trouble.
This is the same green engine that pulls the train all summer long, but now it looks like it belongs in a transformer movie!
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun! Love the 3rd to last pic with Madison and the trees in the background!
Post a Comment