Friday, February 8, 2008

The Do

This blog is solely for the viewing of my sisters, but since I don't have any control over who sees this everybody can take a look, but only they will appreciate it!

Three years ago the princess started going to the Father/Daughter Dance at our church with her Daddy. The first year she attended we had Aunt Sarah do the nails and Aunt Bekah came and took care of the do.



Then the following year we had Aunt Sarah come and take care of the do. It's not that I was avoiding the do, it's just that I felt this overwhelming need to involve as many family members as possible in our prep work.



Well this year Aunt Bekah lives in California and Aunt Sarah is a co-ed so I was left to tackle the do. And these are my bragging pictures. Who knew I could do this?




Okay, so now I know I can DO it, but it sure would have been more fun if Aunt Sarah and Aunt Bekah had been here!

One last look at the princess from her first dance to her current dance. (And yes, Dad has on the exact same shirt!)

No comments: