So, it's Valentines which means the princess must write her name on 22 Backyardagin's Valentines that are full of sentiments like "Be Mine" and "Your Outta This World." To make delivery easier we don't write any name in the To box, but the princess was still trying to devise who would get which of her lovely valentines. Of course she doesn't like any of the boys, well, except Ty.
Me: "Whose Ty?"
Princess: "The boy I like to watch."
Me: "The boy you like to WATCH!" (Oh great I'm raising a stalker)
Princess: "Yeah, I don't play with him I just watch him."
Me: "What do you watch him do?" (Now slightly worried)
Princess: "I watch him play on the computer."
Me: "Why?"
Princess: "Because he's good at it." (Come on Mom, get a clue!)
Me: "Do you ever play with Ty?"
Princess: "No, but sometimes I sit beside him."
Me: "Why don't you play with him?"
Princess: "Because I don't like boys!" (Really Mom, quit being such an idiot!)
Needles to say Ty will be getting one of the BIG valentine's this year and I will be checking out to see who this Ty character is the next time we go to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment