Today summer arrived in full force. It was over 90 and promises to be that way for the next week. So today we spent the better part of the afternoon playing in our Wal-mart special two ring pool. (High class stuff). And as Madison's burned back and my belly can attest to we had lots of pool fun. In the midst of our ruckus Madison managed to get her sunglasses dotted with water and of course needed them dried off NOW! So, being the smart Mom I am I told her to grab the towel and wipe them off. I fully expected her to reach over the side of the pool, pick up the towel, and then wipe off her glasses. But instead, this is what happened.

She got out of the pool and proceeded to lay down on the towel and wipe her entire face in an attempt to clean off her glasses. Much simpler than my method.
No comments:
Post a Comment