Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm the Official Puller-upper

Now if there are any men besides Uncle Dave that read this blog I apologize for this first part because you may not really get it. This morning the princess and I went shopping with Aunt Sarah to find me some new jeans. I have this wonderful phenomenon going on where none of my jeans fit anymore so we went consignment shopping to find some more. We searched through a mountain of jeans and then I headed to the dressing room with about 10 pairs to try on. No, really it was 10 pairs!! So, I take the princess in the room with me and give her the job of "official clothes holder." This was a consignment store so the dressing room was not much more than a little box with no where to lay or hang your personal clothes. Well, after the 1st pair of jeans she decided that she needed to have a different job. Hence, my clothes laid on the floor for the next 10 minutes. Her new job....the "official puller-upper". You see there is his annoying thing where your underwear kinda slides out of place when you are pulling off a pair of jeans (especially if that pair happened to be just a little too small!). Instead of waiting for me to re-arrange my own britches the princess decide to do it for me and make it her "official" job. So, in between each of the 10 pairs of jeans I tried on I got a major wedgie on behalf of my "official puller-upper"

2 comments:

emily freeman said...

This is hysterical! I love it! Isn't it great to have a girl :)?

Melissa said...

that is sooo funny! i think it's great that she saw the need and stepped right in!