Recently the princess began complaining about her Ariel panties being uncomfortable. I figured she just had them in a wad, literally! So, I went in to check things out and was quite surprised to see that she was still wearing a pair of 3T underwear. I went on a further hunt and realized that over 1/2 of her princess panties were that size!! I knew she had a tiny waist, but no idea it was that small. So, out I went to purchase her new size 6 panties. She is most proud of them and I THINK we have moved beyond the Disney princess panty faze!
With school starting I knew that I was going to need to buy some new socks because much like the underwear I hadn't bought socks in a least 2 years. The princess wears socks almost never so I hadn't really paid attention to how many pairs she had that fit, but figured that if she was having to wear tennis shoes everyday I would need a few more. But with the craziness of non-brother I never got around to it. But, each morning as I asked her to put on her socks and shoes she never complained about not being able to find socks or them being uncomfortable. It took me almost 2 weeks of school to realize the reason. Everyday she would come home and take her socks and shoes off as soon as she came in the door. She would tuck her socks into her shoes and then the next morning she would go back to those same socks and put them on again!! Now thanks to grandmommy's great bargain shopping skills she has 6 new pairs of socks. At one pair every two weeks I shouldn't have to do laundry for 3 months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment