I was awoken this morning by the princess. Her method was to hold my nose and announce that Hurricane Hanna had arrived. I'm not sure what the fascination was with this particular storm, but she was excited. She yanked open the blinds in my room so I could also gaze at the wonder of RAIN! By the time I made it to the kitchen she was asking to be allowed to eat breakfast on the front porch. Now, tropical storm Hanna didn't really pack very much of a punch, but it had been all over the weather news all week so I think the princess was expecting some sort of show. We compromised and I let her eat breakfast in front of the open back door. She was delighted and our poor dogs were tortured. She sat happily with her scrambled eggs and bacon while the dogs stood in the pouring rain sniffing her delight.
No comments:
Post a Comment