Don't you just love that she is getting ready for a dance in footy jammies!!
Aunt Sarah is great at putting on nail polish, but I knew that there was something else out there that would make the princess grin from ear to ear and feel like a princess. My friends use them. My friends take there little girls to them. But I could not fathom actually stepping into a nail salon myself. I mean, hello, paying somebody to slap some nail polish on your fingers that is going to wear off in just a few short days!
So, today I summoned all my girl courage and marched off to the mall with the princess in tow. She had no real idea what was about to happen, except that it involved her nails so she was happy. And I was right. She couldn't have grinned any bigger while the chic was painting those intricate little flowers on her fingers. And I think I pulled it off. I don't think it was glaringly obvious that I had never set foot in a nail salon! The chic did try and talk me into doing my nails and if the princess had her way I would have.
So,here's our fancy nails...
No comments:
Post a Comment