We did some butterfly crafts, at some butterfly cupcakes, and opened way more presents than this child ever needs, but I do believe that she had the absolute best time of her life!! It's the first time we've had SEVEN little girls in our house and I'm sure as the years pass it won't be the last time. While we were eating lunch earlier in the day Doug put his hand up to silence my talking and waited a few seconds and said, "Enjoy this, we aren't going to have any of it in a few hours!"
The craft table....(I love my kitchen table)
A little friend from school hard at work...
Painting butterflies....
Aunt Sarah pulled this craft out of thin air because I screwed up the count on my butterflies and we had to toss that idea out...she made this up as she went...
The princess attempting to follow Aunt Sarah's lead....
And of course Lucy made her appearance even though it was pouring down rain (and had been doing so for 4 days!!)
1 comment:
so fun! we've been looking through all the cute puppy pics, too! lucy's a great addition to the family it looks like!
Post a Comment