Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Absence

Yes, I know that it has been awhile, but with good reasons! The princess was delivered to Alabama last week and just returned tonight!! I have the pictures to prove that she had an absolutely fantabulous time!!

There was a tea party where they had real tea, girlie crafts and a girlie movie. I'm still not sure what the movie was! But it was a great time to dress up and be pretty.


And of course she was in the pool EVERYDAY, sometimes twice a day!


We had a mean game of Frisbee golf and these were my teammates. Any doubts about who won?




And of course there were a few moments of just sitting still.


On the trip home the princess and Daddy got to hang out at the Knoxville Zoo and take in some cool animals including the camel!




And, finally this is what you do after a GREAT week in Alabama!

No comments: