Sunday, June 7, 2009

Let's Go Racing

I ran my first race sometime in my 20's. I think I ran a few and then bagged it until about 2 years ago when I started getting into running 5K's thanks to my sister Sarah. The princess ran her first race this past weekend. She has been asking to run with me having absolute no idea what a 5K really means. Thankfully her race was Trot and went the distance of a city block.

Pre-race hanging out while Mom is killing herself somewhere in downtown.
 

Mom and Aunt Sarah are finished with Aunt Sarah having the best race of her career!
 



I think she looks like she is actually having fun. All that really mattered was that Aunt Sarah was buying her breakfast after the race.

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Hey look! There's a kid behind her! Photo documented proof that she was not dead last.

....just next to last.