Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cousin Fun

I took the princess out of school last week for a few fun days of cousin time.  We headed to Alabama to hang out with my brother and sisters and lots of little childrens!  We were totally outnumbered.  The princess had an awesome time and I honestly saw very little of her over the weekend.  She was in heaven. Unfortunately I don't have very many pictures because she was always off and running.

We did go for a hike in the woods and I was loving her courage.  So often she thinks through all the things that could go wrong before she tries anything, but having her cousins around make her very brave.  We ran into a deer stand and she hopped right up onto it and climbed the 15 feet into the air!


 We found several different ravines to investigate. She was quick to climb down into them and search around.

 Her favorite part of the pumpkin patch we visited was getting to hold the bunnies.  She spent more time here than anywhere else.

No comments: