Tonight in the car we were discussing wisdom. I think it came about because we were talking about Junie B. Jones. If you aren't familiar with juvenile fiction you'll have no idea who she is, but the princess loves the books. They are a bit advanced for a 4 year old and they have several words (stupid,hate etc.) that I don't care for so I read them to her doing my own editing version. When she can actually read on her own I'll probably have to ban them. Anyway Junie B. Jones gets herself into all kind of scraps because she doesn't think before she acts. I commented that sometimes Junie wasn't very wise.
"What's wise Mommy?"
"Well, one part of being wise is being able to think before you act."
"Am I wise?"
"Well, I think that you are learning to wise. I'm still learning to be wise every day."
"I think I'm learning to be liable."
"What's liable."
"It means you know how to not lie, then you're LIEable"
I think her wisdom will surpass mine very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment