...I learned in Sunday School!!
We have a Sunday routine. I pick up the princess, head towards Dad's office stopping off at the bathroom on the way. As we are taking care of business I ask about what she learned in SS that day. Usually I get some pat answer like, "Jesus" or "God". If I'm lucky I'll actually get a bible story.
Not, this Sunday.
From one stall to another I hear, "I learned that it's bad to stick up this finger."
Yep, now in your head you have a mental picture of my child sitting on the toilet with her middle finger stuck up in the air!!
Apparently one of the other kids (who will remain unnamed) had decided that this was a lesson that everyone is kindergarten needed to learn.
Take heart all you parents out there who are terrified about your child starting public school in a few shorts weeks...they'll learn everything they need to know in Sunday School!!
No comments:
Post a Comment