I know I'm slightly behind, but we did make it through another first day. Apparently 1st Grade is pretty cool. The princess was slow to admit today that she really liked 1st grade because she felt like she was slamming her kindergarten teacher. It was pretty cute. She's liking having her own desk (even though it is shoved into a group of 7 others), having over two-thirds of the same kids in her class from last year, and the fact that she still gets to have snacks at school.
She was of course VERY prepared for her first day. The outfit was laid neatly out on the floor the night before. The backpack was actually packed on Monday morning just to make sure that we were ready.
And just for kicks here's last year's first day pics. What a difference a year makes!Notice that there is a whole lot less pink this year!

1 comment:
Ok, I recognize the pink girl, but who is the other one? Look vaguely familiar but far too adult-y to be my neice. Please advise.
Post a Comment