Saturday, August 8, 2009

Favorite Job

When we introduced the idea of chores we started out with specific things that the princess had to do each week...help Dad take out the trash, empty the silverware from the dishwasher, clean the bathroom sinks, etc. But, somewhere along the way I wised up and realized that with only one kid it was going to be hard to have assigned chores every week, so we started just giving her task to do as I needed help, but one task I never asked her to do was clean the toilet. I mean I HATED doing it when I was a kid. Imagine one toilet used by six people, four of them kids and you'll understand why I hated it! Apparently my hate did not trickle down to the princess. Anytime I head to clean the bathroom she begs to clean the toilet!!

 

 

She spends about 10 minutes swishing away so the toilet is probably WAY cleaner with her doing it! And, yes, that is a pink Barbie boat in the background!

No comments: